Legal, Compliance & Regulatory
Market leading coverage of the Legal and compliance universe
The Legal and Compliance division at Hogarth Davies Lloyd has an extensive track record in the senior and mid level Legal and Compliance market. Flexibility of approach in these markets is key and we work closely with clients on an exclusive contingent, or retained search basis depending upon what the particular assignment and client’s needs are. We have a 15 year track record and a deep understanding of these markets which enables us to satisfy client’s requirements in an expeditious manner.
The senior Legal and Compliance market is already well known to Hogarth Davies Lloyd as the firm has completed many senior level hires in recent years, examples of which are as follows:
- International Counsel and Head of Compliance: Investment Management arm of US Investment Bank
- Senior Product Lawyer: Investment Management Arm of Global US Investment Bank, Tokyo
- Senior Funds Lawyer: Global Institutional Asset Manager, Private Partnership
- Head of Legal Derivatives: UK Private Bank
- Head of Legal & Compliance: Major Clearing House
- Head of Litigation, Europe: Global Investment Bank
- Head of Legal & Compliance, Frankfurt: US Investment Bank
- Legal Counsel: Privately Owned Real Estate Investment Management Group
- Senior Commodities Lawyer: International Investment Bank
- Global Head of Litigation: Insurance company
- General Counsel, Banking: UK Based Financial Services Firm
- General Counsel, Asset Management: UK Based Financial Services Firm
- Deputy General Counsel: UK Based Financial Services Firm
- Head of Credit Derivatives: European Investment Bank
- Global Head of Compliance: Investment Management Arm of Global Insurance Group
- International Head of Compliance: US Investment Bank, Investment Management Arm
- Global Head of Anti-Money Laundering: European Investment Bank
- Head of European Compliance: Leading Private Equity House
- Head of Compliance: Global Investment Bank, Investment Management Arm
- Head of Compliance: Financial Products Institution
- Head of EMEA Compliance: Global Investment Bank
- Head of Equities Compliance: European Investment Bank
- Head of Control Room: US Investment Bank
- Head of Fixed Income Compliance: European Investment Bank
- Head of Compliance: Hedge Fund.
Catherine Brown joined Hogarth Davies Lloyd in 1999 where she is responsible for the Legal & Compliance Team globally. She specialises in the recruitment of General Counsel and Heads of Compliance (CF10, CF11’s) within the Investment Banking, Hedge Fund and wider Financial Services market and has in recent years been involved in some of the most high profile in-house Executive Search assignments within the Legal & Compliance Financial Services market.
Karen joined the Legal and Compliance team of Hogarth Davies Lloyd in 2015, where she specialises in the recruitment of General Counsel, Senior Lawyers and Senior Compliance and Regulatory professionals. She works with a range of financial services clients, including retail and investment banks, insurance companies, regulators, hedge funds and exchanges.
Tom joined Hogarth Davies Lloyd in 2015 as an Associate working across all product areas. He began his career with a multinational Insurer before spending two years working for a City of London based recruitment consultancy specialising in Corporate Governance within Financial Services.
Gisele joined Hogarth Davies Lloyd in 2013 as a Consultant in the New York office and works across all products for searches in the Americas.
Sophie joined Hogarth Davies Lloyd in 2015 to work as an Associate across all product areas. She focuses on the Investment Management market in the US.